HOW DO I START
How do I start?
- Contact a lender capable of doing a construction/perm loan to lock in your budget. Call, text, or email and we will happy to provide you with bank contacts in your area that routinely handle construction to perm projects.
- Check at your county zoning office for their rules and regulations.
- If you are building in the city, find out the cost of tap on fees for water and sewer.
- If you are building in the country, contact the environmental office in your county to obtain a valid perk test. No septic tank installer can give a real cost estimate without a copy of your perk test results.
- After you have completed the above items, we can meet you on your property and quote your grading and drive or we can meet with you and whomever you choose.