THE BELOW ITEMS ARE STANDARD IN EVERY SOUTHERN MODULAR HOME
- Off frame residential construction with 2 by 10 floor joists 16" O.C.
- 7 on 12 roof pitch with pull down stairs and available walk-in attic space
- Minimum insulation of R/19 floors, R/19 in 2 by 6 exterior walls and R/30 ceiling insulation
- Home, tax, freight within 60 miles of Denton, NC
- Crane fee to set home
- Professional set up with complete exterior and interior trim
- Split faced block foundation average height 36 inches with treated wood crawl space access door included (brick is available at extra cost).
- Trash removal and final interior home cleaning after your power is on
PLEASE NOTE The above standards ( approximately $40,000 worth) are often added to the "base price" provided by traditional retailers. Most of us tend to hear what we want to hear and carry that "base price" number away in our shopping memory.
We will be happy to assist you in getting quotes on lot clearing, grading and drive, and well and septic.
We have crews available to build add/ons such as porches and garages. Give us a call, text, or email and let's team up on building your new home on your land.
Good to know: We can sometimes alter plans to suit your particular needs. For example, often over the years I have had folks say,"I really love the kitchen in this plan but I want the bedrooms in this other one". Sometimes we can mix and match plans and sometimes we can answer your needs by doing one of the following:
- All homes can be lengthened up to 76 feet.
- Any 7/12 ranch can be changed to a Cape Cod style with 9/12 or 12/12roof pitch and unfinished bonus area with stairs.
- Front to rear of two sections homes can be 25', 27'6", or 29'6" or if it fits your budget you can just add more sections
- Any floor plan can be reversed end to end. We have smart folks who draw it that way but with my limitations, I just print the plan, turn it over, and hold it up to a light.